Humanitarian program in health involve the following programs
- Accomplish public health program in all villages, regencies and provinces with the stress to poor including tele-medicine.
- Build “PUSKESMAS” and ‘Class D or C’ hospitals within all remote villages (areas) with very low (subsidized) cost of medicines and physicians and obtain overseas grants.
- Accomplish health insurance programs for the poor and all citizens accomplish strategic alliance with world class insurance companies.
- Establish clean and health environments by realizing clean and neat rivers, lakes, creeks, harbosh and beaches and sanitation systems.
- Coordinate with experts and other resources for more medical aids and physicians (doctors) to be involved in remote villages at the minimum costs.
- Establish anti-epidemic programs in all areas.
- Conduct monitoring programs and involve universities experts.