FORMAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Formal education programs in Indonesian humanitarian program will focus on the following
- Establish “WAJIB SEKOLAH” program for all children and teenagers in the country as the ‘basic’ program (under age of 18) including school buildings development and the related necessary equipment
- Accompolish subsidized tuition costs for the basic program and provide ‘free tuition costs’ program for the poor within cities and villages.
- Accomplish coordination with experts and other resources to provide teachers and expertise instructors at minimum costs to improve the quality of education and the welfare of the teacher.
- Build as many primary, secondary and high schools as possible within villages across the country.
- Maintain and increase the quality of education and involve universities’ expertise on continuous basis.
- Conduct monitoring programs.