Environmental program in humanitarian program involve the following programs
- Accomplish integrated environmental program by focusing on mining industries and other industries which produce heavy pollution (air, water, tropical forest and smell) and tailings. Setting up NGOs to encourage the law enforcement regarding environmental issues.
- Involve non-government organizations (NGO) to monitor and take action of all pollution produced by industries and other causes.
- Involve universities’ experts in the environmental programs
- Consult with and invite world pollution experts with regard to lessening pollution and environmental awareness program among industrial and mining society, government agencies and common people.
- Work with and accomplish coordination with legislative body and other influencing bodies to encourage and enhance pollution watch so as to create clear environmental condition.
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation environmental issues.